National 4‑H Conference Center
7100 Connecticut Ave.
Chevy Chase, MD 20815
Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)
- Taxicab – available from terminals – approximately $30
- Metrorail – take Blue Line to Metro Center or Yellow Line to Gallery Place-Chinatown. Transfer to Red Line towards Shady Grove. Get off at Friendship Heights stop. Take Metrobus L8 toward Aspen Hill or the Ride-On Bus #1 or #11, and get off at Connecticut Avenue and Taylor Street. You will have to cross the street to the entrance of the Center.
Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- Taxicab – available from terminals – approximately $65
- Airport bus – ask for assistance from Ground Transportation Desk
Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI)
- Airport limo or taxicab available – ask for assistance at the Ground Transportation Desk on the lower level. Taxicab approximately $65
Ground Transportation Resources
Most transportation companies require reservations to be made 24 hours in advance of travel.
Metrorail and Bus
To National 4‑H Conference Center
- Take the Red Line to Friendship Heights Metro Station (towards Shady Grove)
- From Friendship Heights, take Metrobus L8, Ride-On #1 or #11, or to the National 4‑H Conference Center
From National 4‑H Conference Center
- Take Metrobus L8 or Ride-On #1 or #11 toward Friendship Heights (heading South on Connecticut Avenue)
- Follow instructions at the Friendship Heights Metro Station for points in Washington, D.C., Maryland and Virginia